Pasco County Fire Rescue
Land O' Lakes, Florida
Pasco County adjoins the Tampa Bay area on the central Gulf Coast. The fire department serves over 470,000 residents, excluding seasonal residents to the popular winter haven. The department operates 28 stations and employs 420 paid firefighters and paramedics, plus 210 volunteers.
- Hackney CR0773 rescue body with 7-compartments specifically designed to serve as a high capacity mobile breathing air supply unit
- Bauer K18.1-20-E3 mobile breathing air compressor – 25.2 cfm, (6) 6000 psi receivers; CSFII/5.5L two-bottle fill enclosure. System designed to accommodate new generation 5500 psi SCBA’s.
- Freightliner M2-106 cab/chassis – Cummins ISL 300 hp engine, vertical exhaust, 12,000# front axle and 23,000# rear axle, aluminum wheels, disc brakes
- Grover Stuttertone air horns in left and right side of extended front bumper
- ROM Shutter type roll-up doors (7)
- Slide-out step platform beneath the right front compartment to access stored equipment in the upper sections of the compartment
- Slide-out work table in right front compartment for SCBA repairs
- Storage tubes in right rear compartment for (16) spare SCBA bottles
- Electric awning on rear body sheltering fill station
- V-MUX multiplexed electrical system with color VISTA touch control panel and visual graphic depiction for individual open doors, raised light tower and extended awning.
- Whelen LED taillights
- Federal Latitude LED traffic advisor bar integrated into VISTA screen
- Whelen 9SC0ENZR LED scene lights; (2) each side and (2) rear
- FireTech HiViz LED flood light bar on front of cab
- Whelen LED upper and lower zone warning lights
- Federal Q2B on extended front bumper
- Electronic siren with two separate amplifiers and (2) 100-watt speakers mounted in bumper
- Color rearview camera integrated in VISTA display
- Firecom 210 intercom
- Lima Mac 60kw PTO generator, 3-phase powered by Hale transfer case
- Will-Burt NightScan 4.5 light tower recessed in roof with (6) Whelen Pioneer LED floods