Marathon Oil Fire Department
Marathon operates a refinery in eastern Illinois about halfway between St. Louis and Indianapolis. This apparatus will serve as rescue and hazmat operations on and around the refinery site.
- Kenworth T370
- 330 hp Cummins diesel with 3000EVS automatic
- 14,600# front axle; 23,000# rear axle
- 56 gallon polished aluminum fuel tank
- Adjustable tilt steering column
- Air suspension driver and officer seats
- 45-amp battery conditioner and 20-am auto-eject shorepower input
- Grover air horns (2) mounted on hood
- Drop/pinch frame
- 23.6-ft all-aluminum body with eleven (11) Hackney roll-up doors
- 968 cubic feet of useable storage capacity (measured between door pass-thru openings, not interior) – Voluminous!
- Recessed adjustable shelf tracks in side walls
- Integral heavy-duty four-drawer tool box in lower left rear compartment
- SCBA spare bottle storage tubes (15)
- Slide-out rack for eight complete SCBA;s in back-up and go donning positions
- Slide-out tool board rated at 600 lbs.
- Spring-release equipment restraining bar inside right rear compartment door opening.
- Transverse tunnel in top of wheelhouse compartment for Little Giant ladder
- Slide-out granular oil dry dispensers in left and right wheelskirt panels
- V-MUX multiplexed electrical system with LCD display screen for functions , graphical and textual warning display and vehicle pertinent data.
- LED tail lights and marker lights
- Color backup camera
- Whelen 12vdc halogen scene lights – (3) each upper left and right side body; (2) upper rear body
- LED strip lights recessed into compartment side walls
- LED ground illumination lights around perimeter
- Whelen LED upper and lower zone warning lights
- Federal siren and speaker
- 25kw PTO generator inside left front compartment
- Automatic transfer relay connected to dedicated power outlets for operation from shorepower and generator
- Hannay cord reel with 200-ft 10/4 cable and power distribution box