LAWTON FIRE DEPARTMENT
Looking for a single response vehicle that would provide multiple functions, Lawton chose Hackney because of the significant amount of useable storage space within a minimum wheelbase. They selected the DFC1176R with 733 cu.ft. of useable storage space in lower body, plus roof compartment storage (calculations based on actual door pass-thru dimensions).
- Spartan MetroStar LFD with 20” raised roof
- 450hp Cummins ISL9 engine
- 18,000# front independent air suspension
- 24,000# Neway rear air suspension
- 17” disc brakes
- Aluminum alloy wheels
- Automatic tire chains
- 5-man seating capacity with large compliment of rearward facing storage cabinets behind driver/officer
- 40kw, 3-phase Onan PTO generator mounted inside the left front compartment to protect from corrosion.
- Scott 26 cfm breathing air compressor with Ingersoll cast-iron block operating at only 1000 quiet rpm’s.
- RevolveAir fill station with four (4) 6000 psi ASME receivers.
- Hannay utility air hose reel in upper rear
- Nightscan light towre with six 900-watt Magnafire flood lights – multi-directional
- 900-watt MagnaFire flood lights upper side body (4)
- 750-watt tripod flood lights – left rear (2)
- Pioneer PFP2 LED flood light on front of cab roof
- Hannay cord reels (2); 200-ft 10/4 cable and power distribution junction boxes
- Hydraulic rescue tool hose reel in front bumper
- Hydraulic rescue tool hose reels in rear comp’t (2)
- V-MUX multiplexed chassis and body with color VISTA control panel, graphic displays for door ajar and light tower extended, scrolling textual warnings.
- Rearview color backup camera
- Whelen NFPA LED warning light package with 72” light bar and integral Opticom
- LED Traffic advisor light bar upper rear with integral auxiliary brake lights
- Federal PA4000 siren with (2) speakers in bumper
- Federal Q2B siren with driver/officer foot switches
- Hadley air horns in bumper (2)
- Recessed LED strip compartment and roof lid lights
- LED ground lights
- Command desk behind driver/officer seats with 68” high cabinet on street side and 37” high storage cabinet on curb side and storage beneath desk. Stainless work surface and 120vac power strip across back.
- 10,000# winch receivers in front bumper, left side body, right side body and rear body
- Drop-down step platforms in side compartments for safe equipment access
- Recessed shelf tracks in side walls of all compartments
- Stokes basket and backboard storage tunnel accessible from either side
- Slide-out tool boards (2) – 36” deep floor to ceiling
- Slide-out SCBA rack for eight complete SCBA’s with backup and go donning
- Spare SCBA bottle storage tubes (24)
- Speedi-dry dispenser hopper in right rear wheelskirt panel
- 170” long and 140” long roof storage compartments
- ZICO roof access ladder